From June 1, our doors open again and you can book a reservation. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM.
In order to make this other way of working as good as possible for us, we have a number of points we want to bring to your attention:
- We only take telephone reservations for our restaurant
- You can pick up your meal after we have accepted your meal reservation by telephone. It is determined per day whether collection is possible. This depends on the crowds in our restaurant.
- Lunch has a maximum time of 1.5 hours to occupy a table. We have 2 hours for dinner.
- When you make a reservation, you always make a reservation for indoors. You cannot make a reservation for outside and therefore cannot move outside when you have made a reservation.
- You can book for 4 people or live in one house for you and your family.
- We will adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM and will therefore ask you questions upon arrival.
The team of De Jongens
Bed & Breakfast ‘De Jongens’ in Rockanje is more than just your average B&B. Besides being able to spend the night in a beautiful and luxurious room with a premium box spring mattress, there is also a restaurant where the chefs will prepare a wide range of delicious dishes for your enjoyment. You and your companion(s) can enjoy the restaurant at breakfast, lunch or dinner – or even stop by for a high tea. In addition to our restaurant, we also make chocolate in our very own chocolatier located in the same building. We’re happy to let you taste this delicious chocolate, of course, and we also offer the most scrumptious ice cream flavours imaginable.
Have a specific question or request? If so, please contact us.